Brooklyn Dumbo Rooftop Elopement
Does a rooftop elopement in Brooklyn sound dreamy to you? Well, keep scrolling to see this epic rooftop elopement inspiration in the heart of Dumbo, Brooklyn. Planning an elopement in New York City is already pretty epic and fun. The city as so much to offer and there is so much to discover. There are a few famous rooftops in Manhattan where you can enjoy epic skyline views, like for example the Top of the Rock. But what about a private rooftop in Brooklyn with a view over the Manhattan Bridge just for yourself? This Rooftop Elopement was everything you could wish for. Perfect intimacy to exchange your vows in front of the iconic Manhattan Bridge and the perfect sunset views along the boardwalk in Dumbo.
There is no doubt why Brooklyn is such an amazing location when it comes to elopement ceremonies and portraits. I’m always so excited when my couples decide to elope somewhere unique where they can have all the privacy.
How to plan your elopement in Brooklyn Dumbo?
Eloping in Brooklyn is very easy and it will only take you a few forms to fill up to have your ceremony either with the amazing Brooklyn Bridge in the background or the Manhattan Bridge. So where do you start when you want to plan an elopement in Brooklyn?
There are obviously a few things to consider. The way to plan your wedding will depend on how many guests you’ll have by your side. Brooklyn Bridge Park allows small ceremony up to a certain amount of people gathering. There are also areas that they recommend for you. Here are the steps to follow to plan your elopement:
- Fill up the form for a wedding permit at the Brooklyn Bridge Park website.
- Pay the $25 fees
- Apply for your wedding license online or directly at the city hall.
- Find an officiant to make your elopement legal.
- Start planning the logistics of your day. Find a hotel or Airbnb where you can get ready nearby.
- Plan activities you and your partner would like to do for your elopement day.
- Book your vendors. Find a florist, makeup artist and photographer/videographer. Book a table at a restaurant to celebrate.
Elopements can take any shape. The beauty of eloping is that you can plan your day whatever way you want. So make sure it represents you and your partner. And have so much fun planning.
I want to thank all the amazing ladies who helped me get this vision come true. I’m very grateful to meet such incredible creatives. Go check them out!